Last weekend I shared the big publishers fall decor links, this weekend we are going to take a peek at what other bloggers are doing around the web. I have had so much fun looking at different photos and blog posts and I have learned one thing for sure.
Bloggers are super creative folk.
The photo above inspired me above all the other sites I visited. I loved the simple lines and simple colors. It looks as if it could fit in most folks budgets and it opens the door to personal creativity.
In other words use what you have, then add a splash of the season to tie it together.
And here are the links for this weekend.
1. My Fall Mantel- Hopscotch Designs. This is the link that goes with the photo above, my favorite inspiration link.
2. Let Thy Mantel Fall on Me – The photos remind me of Edgar Allen Poe and what could be more perfect than Edgar during Halloween?
3. Perfect Pumpkins My Fall Mantel- The simple basket of mini pumpkins is perfect for my busy lifestyle. I am so doing this one.
4. Two Story Cottage – Adds hues of blue to the Fall color pattern and I love it!
5. And for the crafty, Thrifty Decor makes a super cute pumpkin wreath that I feel a novice could do quite well.
I am so ready to decorate now! I can hardly wait.
My goal for the next 4 days is to add Fall touches in the house and then the week before Halloween I will transform the fall decor by adding Halloween to the mix. This save times and money!